Registration & Student Information
Student registration takes place at the Student Information Office located at:
Burlington High School
123 Cambridge Street
Burlington MA, 01803
Registrations available by appointment.
Walk in registrations are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 8AM - 12PM
For more information, please call 781-270-8179
- The following documents are required before a registration is considered complete
- Registration Forms & Resident Affidavit
- Kindergarten Registration Information & Enrollment
- Original birth certificate
- 2 proofs of residency
- Most current physical/immunizations - [ Translation support services available if needed ]
- Custodial or court order (if applicable)
We also request a copy of your child’s most recent report card,
as well as any other educational reports (IEP or 504).
A child entering kindergarten must have attained the age of five by August 31.
At the time of registration, parents are required to bring:
- Original birth certificate for your child
- Two proofs of residency need to be provided in the Town of Burlington. One proof must be:a settlement document on a new home, presentation of a lease, a recent mortgage statement or property tax bill. The second proof can be satisfied with a recent utility bill, bank statement, payroll records or insurance bill.
- Medical forms with current physical and up-to-date immunizations must be completed by your physician and returned to school two (2) days prior to the opening of school. Children will not be able to attend school in September 2018 unless a complete medical form is provided. Your family physician must detail that your child has been given the following immunizations and also indicate the dates the immunizations were given:
- 5 doses Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DTaP)
- 4 doses Polio
- 3 doses Hepatitis B
- 2 doses Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- 2 doses of Varicella Vaccine or Chicken Pox disease
- Proof of Lead Screening
- Vision and Hearing Screening
Kindergarten Registration 2020/2021 School Year
Please check back, information coming soon!