Registration & Student Information
Student registration takes place at the Student Information Office located at:
Burlington High School
123 Cambridge Street
Burlington MA, 01803
Registrations available by appointment.
Walk in registrations are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 8AM - 12PM
We will be closed from July 1-5, 2019 and will re-open Monday, July 8, 2019.
We will be closed on Fridays, and we will resume normal business hours, Monday, August 26, 2019.
For more information, please call 781-270-8179
- The following documents are required before a registration is considered complete
- Registration Forms & Resident Affidavit
- Kindergarten Registration Information & Enrollment
- Original birth certificate
- 2 proofs of residency
- Most current physical/immunizations - [ Translation support services available if needed ]
- Custodial or court order (if applicable)
We also request a copy of your child’s most recent report card,
as well as any other educational reports (IEP or 504).
2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
A child entering kindergarten must have attained the age of five by August 31, 2018.
At the time of registration, parents are required to bring:
- Original birth certificate for your child
- Two proofs of residency need to be provided in the Town of Burlington. One proof must be:a settlement document on a new home, presentation of a lease, a recent mortgage statement or property tax bill. The second proof can be satisfied with a recent utility bill, bank statement, payroll records or insurance bill.
- Medical forms with current physical and up-to-date immunizations must be completed by your physician and returned to school two (2) days prior to the opening of school. Children will not be able to attend school in September 2018 unless a complete medical form is provided. Your family physician must detail that your child has been given the following immunizations and also indicate the dates the immunizations were given:
- 5 doses Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DTaP)
- 4 doses Polio
- 3 doses Hepatitis B
- 2 doses Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- 2 doses of Varicella Vaccine or Chicken Pox disease
- Proof of Lead Screening
- Vision and Hearing Screening
Kindergarten Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year
Fox Hill: January 28 & 29 - 8:30AM to 10:30AM
Memorial: January 30 & 31 - 9AM to 11AM
Francis Wyman: February 4&5 – 9AM to 11AM
Pine Glen: February 6 & 7 – 8:30 AM to 10:30AM
If you are unable to attend registration for your child at the above dates and times,
you may register your child at the Student Information Office located at the Burlington High School beginning
February 11- 15, 2019
8:00AM – 12:00PM
We will also hold registration during the evening of
February 13, 2019
5:00PM – 7:00PM