If you have any questions or concerns please fill out the request form below.
- Parents must provide masks for their children to wear on the bus.
- If a child is not wearing a mask, he/she/they will not be allowed to board the bus.
- Parents must set the expectation that students wear masks and stay in their assigned seat.
- Parents must complete a daily symptom screening for their child as directed by the school district.
- Parents must not send their student to ride the bus or to school if student has symptoms.
- Students must wear their masks and stay in their assigned seats.
- Children from the same household should be seated together and may be seated two or more students per bench (closer than 3 feet).
As students board the bus, they should fill the seats from back to front.
Students should exit the bus from front to back.