Featuring Clinician Jon Mattleman and Young Adult Speaker Joey. Interactive presentation about mental health, warning signs of stress, anxiety, depression, and crisis.
Tuesday October 15th, 2019
Discussion and Q&A with counselor Jon Mattleman & Young Adult Speaker Joey
This interactive presentation is an introduction to mental health, designed to train adults on how to recognize the warning signs of stress, anxiety, depression, and crisis.
Attendees will learn about:
- Stigma regarding mental health
- The most common causes and effects of stress and anxiety
- Adaptive and maladaptive coping skills
- The symptoms of depression
- The warning signs most often associated with a mental health crisis
- How to help a youth who is experiencing a mental health challenge or crisis
Tuesday October 15th, 2019 7:00-8:30PM
Marshall Simonds Middle School
114 Winn Street, Burlington, MA
With questions please contact: Cari Perchase, Principal
Co-hosted by The Burlington Education Foundation and the MSMS PTO