Dear Burlington Public Schools Parents/Guardians,
While students are remote learners during the week of November 30, 2020 through December
4, 2020 we will be offering uncooked prepared meals for students to be picked up between
11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. by clicking the link at locations listed below.
Orders must be placed by 7:30 a.m. on the day of pickup
Francis Wyman and Fox Hill pick up location is at Francis Wyman
- Parents will enter the driveway and proceed to the parking lot behind the building.
- They will continue around the perimeter of the lot until they come to the access road that leads them behind the building.
- They will take the right turn onto the access road and proceed around the building until they come to the first gate leading into the hardtop area.
- Parents will turn into the hardtop area, stopping at the cafeteria door on the left.
High School and Pine Glen pick up location is at Burlington High School
- Parents will enter driveway and proceed to cafeteria entrance, stopping at cafeteria door on their right.
Marshall Simonds and Memorial pick up location is at Marshall Simonds Middle
- Parents will enter driveway off of Winn Street and proceed around front of building.
- Please continue to basketball court stopping at the cafeteria door on their right.
Monday menu - Hot Dog and Chips with Milk, Fruit and breakfast
Tuesday/Wednesday menu - Grilled Cheese with chips,Hamburger w/chips, juice, milk and two breakfasts.
Thursday/Friday menu - Chicken Patty sandwich with pretzels, Slice Pizza with Chips, juice, milk and two breakfasts.
We would like to do our best to maintain social distancing and have a safe distribution to all
families. Please make sure that when you pull up that you have a name card displayed on the passenger for our team to see. Also, please pop the trunk when you pull up and make sure there is space for the food to be placed.
If you need further assistance please contact Karen Damaso, Director of Food Services at 781-
270-1756, firstname.lastname@example.org or Keri Noke, Food Service Assistant at 781-505-1166,
Please stay safe and healthy!
Director of Food Services