The CORI form may be obtained at the Burlington Public School Office of the Superintendent during business hours 8:00 am to 4:00pm. Photo identification, such as a driver's license or a passport, is required to complete the process. 

Q. Where do I get the Form? 
A. The CORI Form is at the Superintendent's Office. 

Q. What do I bring to the Superintendent's Office to complete the form? 
A. You must bring photo identification with you. It can be a driver's license, a passport or a college ID. 

Q. How far in advance do I need to fill out the form if I plan to volunteer? 
A. You need to complete the CORI information 10 days in advance. 

Q. How will I know if I have "passed" the CORI?
A. If you do not receive a notice from the Superintendent's Office, you have "passed". 

Q. How often do I have a CORI report done? 

A. All current or prospective employees, volunteers, subcontractors, school bus drivers, and laborers commissioned by the  school department who may have direct and unmonitored contact with children will have a criminal offenders records check conducted periodically, but not less than every three years.