Registration & Program Information
The Burlington Early Childhood Center (BECC), located at Burlington High School,
is an integrated public preschool for children ages 3-5. We support children of all abilities in
both general education and special education settings. We also provide support in the areas
of speech-language, fine motor, and gross motor development.
BECC Contact Information
123 Cambridge Street Burlington, MA 01803
Director of BECC
- What is an integrated preschool program?
- What are the advantages an integrated preschool has to offer?
- Does my child have to be toilet trained?
- My child is enrolled in the program do I have to reapply for next year?
- Do you have a summer program?
- Do you provide snack?
- Do parents volunteer in the classrooms?
- Do you provide extended day hours?
- We are going on an extended vacation. Do we still have to pay the monthly tuition?
- Do you provide transportation?
An integrated preschool classroom is comprised of both children who are developing within age expectations and children who have identified special needs. These needs can be a delay in speech and language development or fine or gross motor skills. Children with identified disabilities are on Individual Education Programs (IEP) and require specialized services in order to access a preschool curriculum.